Tuesday, June 06, 2006






We have been busy with helping Children's Friend
Recently I was given the opportunity to donate my massage therapy services to a charity events for Children's Friend, an organization that helps young, underprivileged children. Children's Friend held a charitable walk at the Roger Williams Park Zoo in Providence RI on Saturday June 3rd, 2006. I was able to meet Director Beth Sousa and Executive Director Lenette Azzi-Lessing; which by the way loved my massage:) I was blown away by their kindness and wonderful approach towards helping children and their families. These women are truly wonderful and so appreciative of the services that myself and another
therapist were able to offer. This was a great opportunity to expose Relaxation
Works to the Roads Island community. Check out Nicole who was my contact to this great event. She is the powerhouse and owner behind ELITE EVENT PRODUCTIONS, a great event planning company.

No comments: